Alternative medicine For Yeast Infection Beside Oil of Oregano

Besides oil of oregano, there are other alternatives you can try to treat your yeast infection. Tea can also be made from dried oregano leaves. Fennel, Cinnamon and Pau d'Arco are also good choices as anti-fungal teas. It keeps life interesting. I have a cup of fennel tea right next to me while writing this article. There are of procedure other treatments available.

Just for information, man told me a bad story about Pau D'Arco. My friend has tried Pau D'Arco tea several times, and each time she does, it makes her mildly nauseated. She is trying to do the Diane Petosky program, and she is doing pretty well with most of it, but she just can't make herself drink that.

Dental Story

Well, I have been drinking Pau d'Arco for months. Early on I drank it every day because it consistently relieved symptoms. When I first drank it I got intestinal cramps. I had assumed back then that the pain was caused by the candida being killed off. The pain went away after a few days.

Pau d'Arco tea never gave me nausea. I bought 4 grams of raw Pau d'Arco(inner bark) recently for tea. Maybe she (or you) could get ready other anti-fungal tea as a substitution for Pau d'Arco, like oregano, red raspberry leaf, etc.

Lately, I began to make different teas every day. I have ready oregano, cinnamon, Pau d'Arco, fennel, celery seed, red raspberry leaf and clove teas in the last incorporate months. Mix and match them. Though I'm not sure if they all have anti-fungal properties, I'm under the impression that most of them do.

Alternative medicine For Yeast Infection Beside Oil of Oregano

Related : Interior Design Landscape plant

0 comments: